1. We can't ___ one to change the habits of a lifetime in a short time.
2. The noise was so ____ that only those with excellent hearing were aware of it.
3. His landlady gave him a week's ___ to leave the flat.
4. Even if they are on sale, these refrigerators are equal in price to, if not more expensive than许杨苑, ___ at the other store.
B. the others
D. the ones
5. When I took his temperature, it was two degrees above ___.
6. It is clear that the whole world is passing through a social revolution in which a central_____ must be taken by scientists and technologists.
7. These plastic flowers look so ___ that many people think they are real.
8. When I worked as the general manager of the firm, I sometimes had ___ to visit London on business.
9. The most important ___ of his speech was that we should all work whole-heartedly for the people.
10. It has always been the ___ of our firm to encourage workers to take part in social activities.
11. I remember her face but I cannot___ where I met her.
12. He has left his book here on___, so that you can read it.
13. The open university was started in order to help those who ___ having a university education when they were young. A. stopped
14. We won't know whether it will be successful. We won't know whether there will be good ___.
15. Comrade Li Dazhao,___ librarian of Beijing University, was one of the founders of the Chinese Co茜茜公主,高二英语｜60道最难英语词汇题，全会的都是学霸！,跑男mmunist Party.
C. some time
D. some 十字架与吸血鬼之死神月音times
16.The patients believe that the doctor knows exactly how to put them ___.
17. And you find that you're not to be ___ with a position of real responsibility.
B. trusted 拉米瑞兹
18. She got married although her parents had not given her their ___.
19. At first Bob was puzzled by Virginia s waving, but then it __ his mind that she was trying to tell h同志69im something.
20. When college students ___ future employment, they often think of status, income, and prestige.
21.Alice ___her father that both she and her husband would be happy if he would live with them.
22. I caught a___ of the car before it disappeared around the bend.
23. The car salesman took the custo西安伴游mer for a driver in the new model in order to ___ its improved features.
24. After dinner the minister made a short ___ to the guests.
25. The old man got into the ___ of storing money under the bed.
26. One-room schoolhouses can still be found in ___ areas where there are no other schools for many miles.
27. It's bad ____ for a man to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.
28. Before the final examination, many students have shown ___ of tension. Some have trouble in sleeping while others have lost their appetite.
29. When you do exercises, your heart works better. It is able to____ more blood while beating more slowly.
30.—Yangyang carried off the first winter Olympic ___ medal for China.
—Great! What ____ she won for our motherland!
A. golden/ honor
B. gold/ honor
C. golden/ honors
D. gold/ honors
31. The problem is not ____ so easy as you think. It's far from being settled.
32.I'll____ him off this time but next time he'll be punished.
33. — Who on earth could it be?
— It was ___怎样交配_ other than Peter.
34. In theof proof , the police could not take action against the man .
35. He proved himself a true gentleman and the beauty of his ____ was seen at its best when he worked with others.
36. Nowadays sending e-mails to each other is a way many a student ___巴啦啦小魔仙之漆黑王子格雷亚_ what they think.
37. —How d一查三督o you ____ to her unkindly behavior?
Which of the following is wrong?
38. Some friends tried to settle the quarrel between Mr. and Mrs. Brown w田开斌ithou三春晖美缝剂t hurting the feeling of ___, but failed邱培龙 .
39. Does this car give you good ___for your money ?
40. —WhereChongqing do you decide to build the factory ?
—Nobodyour manager 天宝康knows.
A. except/ besides
B. but/ besides
C. but/ but
D. except/ besides
4茜茜公主,高二英语｜60道最难英语词汇题，全会的都是学霸！,跑男1. It seemed that Ivy was in no____ this evening to listen to my jokes.
42. Sensible people don't think it is___ to buy thin且望烈日gs which are not needed even at a low price.
43.When you arrive at the hotel, you'll____ notice the friendly staff, who will make your holiday a wonderful dream.
44.As they haven't a child of their own, they're going to ____ a little girl.
45. After careful research, it was decided that the spaceship sho考逼uld reenter the Earth's____.
46. David paused to consult his notes, then___ with his speech.
47.That way of living is___ to people in this small part of the country.
48. The headmaster is to give a formal___ at the annual ceremony.
49. He had a talent for music and was___ conductor of Shanghai Symphony Orchestra at the age of 30.
50. Psychologists say that___ our emotions will make us feel better and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
51. After many years' waiting, Chinese people____ realized their dream to hold the Olympic Games.
52. Such noble deeds of the doctors and nurses can't be only____ with money.
53. Shanghai is so full of____, it seems as if things never stop.
54. My knowledge of Ho茜茜公主,高二英语｜60道最难英语词汇题，全会的都是学霸！,跑男ng Kong came only from some movies: a____ of criminals are pursued by the police in the narrow streets and then they have a fight.
55. When we finally arrived, a lady gave us a ____ introduction of the university.
56. A(n)____ is a person who understand people's charact啊不要爸爸ers.
57. If you build a house with good____ , it will last long.
58. Although I had read the book assigned by the professor several times, it didn't make any__ to me.
59. Burning all the lights in the classroom will be a great___ on electric power.
60. As civilization____, more and more people have realized the importance of preserving rare animals from extinction.
1-5 CCBDD 6-10 DBCDD
11-15 AACBB 16-20 CBBAD
21-25 ABBDB 26-30 CAABB
31-35 CBACD 36-40 ABBAC
41-45 BDCDD 46-50 ACABC
51-55 BADDB 56-60 BACCB